- Remove seal on back of package and remove NatraGel
- Apply product to desired area of body for 15-30 minutes.
- If product is reusable, rinse product off with water
after use. (If not, discard)
- Place product back in molded case or enclosed plastic
bag and store in refrigerator. (Do not freeze).
Product will dry out if let uncovered.
- Discard when gel starts to
fray and/or disintegrate.
- For specific instructions on an individual product,
please refer to the product label.
For individual use only. Do not apply to open wounds. Exercise caution
when using around the eye area - avoid direct contact with eyeball. Increased
skin sensitivity may occur when used with high intensity serums and prescriptions.
If irritation or complications occurs, discontinue use. Non-toxic
Keep out of reach of children.